Intern World "Farzan Ghadially" is the owner of this site i.e. Intern World and wishes to express that your
privacy is of the utmost concern to us. We would treat any information received from you with the highest level of respect. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, the purposesfor which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and
the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy.
Providing information to us is your choice.
You can choose to have the personal information provided by you deleted.
You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes
information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our
service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for
information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes,
although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- When user registers on our website or would like to download our software’s or comment on our content, we may require user to provide us with certain personal information such as user’s name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number, for one or more of the following purposes: user ID creation, identifying user, contacting user and provide access to desirable content based on user’s preferences with regards to the software’s.
- In general, user may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about users. However, certain information such as user’s IP address, demographics, user’s computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
IP Addresses and Cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies containinformation that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- Cookies created on user’s computer by using this website do not contain personally identifying information and do not compromise user’s privacy or security. We use the cookie feature only to store a randomly generated identifying tag on user’s computer.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages user find useful and which user do not. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.A cookie in no way gives us access to user’s computer or any information about user, other than the data user chooses to share with us.
Uses Made of the Information
- The information submitted to us will be used primarily for the purpose of providing various servicesspecified by us from time to time. Any information received is necessary to provide a level of certainty of intent and to maximize credibility. It may also be used to provide backup that may be helpful in your desire to seek advice on various matters. It is also needed in order to aid with the continual improvement of the site, compile basic demographic data and to generally improve the services offered to you. The company will not sell, share or rent your confidential information to any independent third parties without your prior consent. As a customer, at your request only, we will provide your preferred method of contact information to any third party that you specifically request to contact with.
- We may also use your personal information to:
- Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with Intern World website. This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to third parties, as described in the following two sections, respectively;
- Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with your relationship and/or account;
- Provide you with information, recommendations, or advice concerning services offered by Intern World; and
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
- If your relationship with ________ends, ________will continue to treat your personal information, to the extent we retain it, as described in this policy.
Protection of the information
- We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- The following additional information will be of interest to you as a visitor to this site:
- In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve the service options available to you, all the entities registered with Intern World website may be given, or given access to, your personal information. When so sharing your personal information, we adhere to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of personal information.
- Intern World does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with _________, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to _________. Non-affiliated companies that assist __________ in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that ____________ indicates.
- We may also disclose your personal information to fulfil your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations.
- This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which________protects your personal information. You may, however, in connection with specific services offered by Intern World, be provided with privacy policies or statements that supplement this policy. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our Web site.
- We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of User’s personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information User transmit to ________. Once we possess any personal information, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- We may retain your information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
Comments And Questions
- If user’s have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, feel free to contact us at:Intern World
Updates to this privacy statement
- We may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.