TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Intern World “Farzan Ghadially”
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Definitions and Interpretations
- “You" or “Your” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to access the Website to avail the services of Intern World.
- “We” or “Us” or “Our” shall mean Intern World itsWebsite and the Software.
Important Terms & Conditions for Student Users
These Terms & Conditions, specifically for student users, are in addition to the other general Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in a student’s internship application being declined or his/her account being permanently blocked
- If You have applied for an internship on Intern World website and received communication from ___________ or the hiring organization regarding your application, you must respond to it with-in 2 working days.
- You must not provide any false personal or professional information on the Intern World website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without their consent. Any misrepresentation of information will result into Your account being blocked
- You must provide only with correct and complete information both at the time of creation of account on the website and at the time of sending an application.
- You must not create more than one personal account
- You must not share Your password or let anyone access Your account or perform an act which results in jeopardizing the security of Your account.
- On acceptance of an internship offer, the applicant shall make every possible effort to join the organization on time. Declining an earlier accepted offer at the last moment will not only result in Your account being blocked but also a report to Your college administration.
- You must keep Your data and information updated on the Website at all times.
- You must read the details of internship carefully and cautiously before applying for it.
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing employer’s data for free or against payment of a feewith any other individual or entity. Any such attempt would result in Your account getting permanently blocked.
- You are expected to demonstrate at all times high standards of ethics and professionalism. You are always expected to maintain the decorum of the community.
- We put in our best efforts to make available the best internship opportunities, however in no manner we guarantee internship to anyone
- We put in our best efforts to make available the best internship opportunities, however in no manner we guarantee internship to anyone.
- You shall not post anything offensive, objectionable or against the law of the land on this platform.
Important Terms & Conditions for Employer
These Terms & Conditions, specifically for employers, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in an employer’s internship being declined for publication on the website Intern World or his/her account being permanently blocked
- You must provide accurate and complete details about the organization and the internship, the quality of description of the organization and internship profile is directly proportionate with the quality of internship post.
- Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would result in Your account being permanently blocked.
- Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely Your liability and You indenify ___________ of any and all possible consequences of such actions.
- If You upload Your organization’s logo while posting any internship or creating/updating Your company profile, You are authorizing ___________ to display it on our website.
- Intern World does not allow third party internship posting. Recruiting agencies are prohibited from to post internships on their client’s behalf. Violation of this will lead to Your account being blocked permanently.
- You must ensure that there is no material difference between the internship details and Your organization details that are advertised on theLearnViaWork Website and the details that are communicated to the students later during their selection process. Any material difference will result in Your account being permanently blocked on our website.
- You may not sell or modify the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- If You come across any suspicious activity, content or behavior on ________ by a student or another user, You must report it to _________ immediately so that necessary actions can be taken
- Intern World does not allow training program and any such program where students are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee.
- We put in our best efforts to make available the best interns possible, however in no manner we guarantee hiring anyone of them.
- You shall not post anything offensive, objectionable or against the law of the land on this platform.
General Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these T&C, at any time without any prior written notice to You. It is your responsibility to review these T&C periodically for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the revisions. As long as You comply with these T&C, we grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to use and enter the Website.
- "Information" is defined as any information You provide to Us during access to and registration on the Website, posting, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Website. You agree that You are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in Your information, and further agree that You are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that We act as a mere platform that connects You with the Employers and vice – a- versa to provide various Services You require from time to time.
- You shall not share any Information connected with the use of the Website with any third-party and You are responsible for restricting access to Your computer, computer system, computer network. You agree that if You provide any Information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this T&C, We shall have the right to indefinitely refuse to provide You with access to the Website and/or block your accounts permanently.
- Intern World work will be based upon the Information and representations supplied by the Employers. ________assumes no responsibility for independent investigation or verification of such Information and has relied on such information being complete and accurate in all respects. ___________ shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, costs or other consequences, if information material to the relevant transaction is withheld or concealed or misrepresented.
- You agree that you shall not upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, post or share any Information which:
- is fraudulent, misrepresents, misleads Us;
- infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any third-party;
- consists of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and/or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third-party;
- is obscene, contains pornography or an “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 or contains sexually explicit content, or content that promotes pedophilia;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, defamatory or libelous;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating a computer virus;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the website or the software;
- refers to any Website that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other Website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these T&C;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- distributes or contains spam, multiple / chain letters, in any of its forms;
- distributes virus or any other technologies that may harm the Website or the interests or property of the Website Users or imposes unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interferes with the proper working of the website.
- posts or pertains to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the law of India;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- You agree that You will not access the system for the purpose of copying the software, logic, look and feel, or any features of the system for use in any competitive system;
- By accessing the Website, you further agree that:
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the websiteor any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website and, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or the software to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of __________, or members on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such service marks, trade name owned or used by Us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or its systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us, on or through the Websiteor any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that, You are or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall not use the Websiteor any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these T&C, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of _________, and/ or other members.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of Our service.
- We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these T&C. Notwithstanding this right, You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post on the Website and in Your private messages. In no event shall __________, assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of content and/or appearance of content on the Website.
- It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized Users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website that You may be involuntarily exposed to. It also is possible for others to obtain information about You due to Your use of the Website and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized use, but by using the Website, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website and or the Software.
- You shall ensure that the registration data provided by You must be accurate, complete, current and true. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect registration data provided by You.
- You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from Us through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls/SMS notifications. You agree that any communication so received by You from Us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of Your registration on the national do not call registry.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your registration data and will be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through Your account, whether initiated by You or any third party. The password and other details of the account should not be shared with any third party. Your account is non-transferable and is not capable of being sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or account, either with or without Your knowledge.
- In the event of any change in the said information, You agree to promptly update Your account information to ensure that the communications We intend to send to You are promptly delivered to You and are not sent to any other entity/third party.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way.
- We allow You to open only one Account in Your name.
- In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach Us at the Email: email@example.com.
- In case, You are unable to access Your account please inform Us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and make a written request for blocking Your Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made through Your account prior to You making a request in writing for blocking and We shall require atleast 72 (Seventy Two) hours to process your request unless in case of force majeure events which are beyond Our reasonable control.
- Any information provided by You should be: (a) true, accurate, current and complete and (b) You are also required to maintain and promptly update such information. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or _________has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, _______has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of any Services provided by Us (or any portion thereof).
- The Website will contain content which includes Your Information. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), copyrights or trademarks licensed to. When You give Us any content as part of Your Information, You are granting Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute and display such content (in whole or part) through the Website as well as on any of Our affiliates or partners’ websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with respect to the content in Your Information in order to display Your content. If You believe that there is a violation, please notify Us by email at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to remove any such content where We have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms.
- Except as expressly provided in these T&C, no part of the Website and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way including ‘mirroring’ to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without ________express prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- This Website, all the Services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, _________ does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website and/ or the Software is complete, true, accurate or not misleading;
- User expressly understands and agrees that __________shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to use, data, or other intangible losses (even if ________ has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or inability to use the Website (ii) the cost of procuring data, information through or from the Website; (iii) unauthorized access to or alterations of Your transmission or data (iv) statements of conduct of any third-party as the result of any use of the Website (v) and all other matter relating to the Website.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law, __________aggregate maximum liability shall in no event exceed an amount of INR _____ (Rupees _________________Only).
- The Services availed from the Website are at User’s own discretion and risk and the User will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such information.
- The Website’s employees may provide Users with Informationin the manner provided in the Website. This information is based on the subjective opinion of the individual providing it. While We will make efforts to assure that Our employees, agents, associates and/or consultants are knowledgeable about Information provided on the Website, yet We do not guarantee the accuracy, expertise, experience, background or knowledge level of such person providing such Information.
- No Information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User from the Website and/or Software shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this T&C.
- In the event _______receives a validly issued administrative or judicial process requiring disclosure of any confidential information, __________shall be entitled to disclose such information in order to comply with such administrative or judicial process.
- You can stop using Our Website at any time.
- ___________ may also restrict Website access from you, or add or create new limits to services provided to you at any time.
- You agree that ___________, in its sole discretion, may terminate the password, account (or any part thereof) of Yours, for lack of use or if ___________ believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the T&C. _________ may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing any of its services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination ofYour access to the any of the services under any provision of this T&C may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledges and agrees that __________ may immediately deactivate or delete Your account and all related information and files in Your account and/or bar any further access to such files. Further, You agree that ________ shall not be liable to You or any third-party for any termination of its access to the Services provided by Intern World.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services provided by Us contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that the content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the services provided by Us or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by ________ or advertisers, You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the services or the software, in whole or in part. ___________ grants You a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use such services, provided that You do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Intern World Website, or the content. You agree not to access the services provided by Us by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ____________ for use in accessing such Services.
- ____________, the ___________ logo, the ___________ design, and the ___________ stylized trademarks and service marks, and other ___________ logos and product and service names are trademarks of ___________ (the “___________ Marks"). Without ___________ prior permission, the User of the ________ Website and agrees not to display or use in any manner, the ___________ Marks.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this T&C or the validity, interpretation, breach or termination thereof (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the applicable law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation.
- If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of ___ (_____________) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator appointed by CBA. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be _________.
- This T&C shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of India. This T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and, subject to this Clause of arbitration, We and You agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&C will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in _________, India only.
- In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Grievance Officer: ________________
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: __________________________
- Your communication with Us will be of a professional nature only. You will not contact Us to harass, intimidate or threaten any person, or to promote any cause, which You may support.
- Our failure, delay or omission to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these T&C will not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. A waiver on any one occasion will not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions. Any claim in relation to Services or T&C should be filed within 3 (Three) months from when the cause of action arose. Any claims filed beyond this time period shall be barred.
- Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
- If any part of these T&C is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to the Applicable Laws then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these T&C will continue in effect.
- _________ shall have no liability of any nature, whether in contract, or otherwise, for any losses whatsoever and howsoever caused, from or in any manner connected with any of the services provided by Us.
- __________ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) provided by Us with or without notice. You agree that _________ shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services. It is Your responsibility to review these T&C periodically for updates/changes.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the information provided by us, including any intellectual property rights of _________ or any person firm or corporation having posted information for availability through the Services provided by us.
- You agree that in the event Your post or Your information violates any provision of this T&C, We shall have the right to refuse to provide You or any person acting on Your behalf, access to the Website and Software, terminate and/ or suspend Your access if applicable in the future.